Thank you for your interest in the Bishop Arts Brew Riot and Homebrew Competition!
Our 5th annual Brew Riot will be held Sunday, May 19, 2013, on N. Bishop Avenue from 4 to 8 pm. Homebrewers will be checked in at 2 pm.
Homebrew Competitor Entry Requirements:
- Bring 5 gallons minimum of each brew for People’s Choice judging
- Register online by May 5, 2013.
- The fee for entering is $20.00.
- This contest is open to all amateur home brewers who brew less than 200 gallons of beer, and is restricted to non-commercial, home brewed beers.
- Beer must be made from the normal alcoholic fermentation of malted barley with hops, or their products, and with or without other malted or unmalted cereals.
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or older.
Each registered competitor will receive the following:
- 10’ x 10’ tent
- 6’ table
- 2 folding chairs
- Sample glasses
- Rinse pitcher
Brew Riot Judging:
The People’s Choice Competition is judged by attendees of the festival. All festival participants will receive one vote. The People’s Choice Competition is mandatory for all entrants.
All brews being entered for Panel Judging will need to be bottled, labeled, and delivered to a designated location by May 12, 2013. Labeling directions and drop off addresses will be emailed to you by May 1, 2013. In the event that you cannot drop the bottles off, a mailing address will be provided.
Judging results will be announced at the festival at 7:30 p.m. on May 19.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
Brew Riot is produced by Go Oak Cliff, a 501c3 organization.